Lunch and Learn Saturday
• The F-stops here (use of f-stops for blurry background and sharp backgrounds)
• What is an ISO and how do I use it to control the exposure?
• Shutter Speed Control (stop action so there's no more blurry pictures)
• To zoom or not to zoom (prime lens vs. zoom lenses)
• Scene modes vs. auto control
• People and portraits (tips and posing)
• Get creative with B&W, Sepia and other settings on your camera
• P, S, Tv, A, Av modes (what do these all mean and which do I use?)
Location: Katydid’s Photography Studio, 363 W. Bristol Road, Warminster, PA 18974
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Free lunch included at noon.
Cost: $20 Per Person
Questions, call 215-672-5686 or email us at KatydidPhotography@comcast.net .