Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learn $25 per person
Every Tuesday 12-1:00
Cost: $25 Per Person
Please sign up prior by calling 215-672-5686 or email us at KatydidPhotography@comcast.net .
If emailing, please add the subject and date that will fit your needs.
• Find the Light Hour (outside shooting with instruction on how to get depth in your images using shadow and light)
• What is an ISO and how do I use it to control the exposure?
• The F-stops here (use of f-stops for blurry background and sharp backgrounds)
•Shutter Speed Control (stop action so there's no more blurry pictures)
• To zoom or not to zoom (prime lens vs. zoom lenses)
• Composition and technique
• Scene modes vs. auto control
• Darn that flash (how to use your built-in flash correctly inside and outside)
• People and portraits (tips and posing)
• Get creative with B&W, Sepia and other settings on your camera
• P, S, Tv, A, Av modes (what do these all mean and which do I use?)
• Manual settings (you do it all, learn how!)
Call to sign up, minimum 2 people signups to run this class
Location: Katydid’s Photography Studio, 363 W. Bristol Road, Warminster, PA 18974